Thursday 12 January 2012

my coffee fix


Whilst I’ve given up on trying to drink coffee because of the bucket loads of sugar I add to it, the actual flavour of coffee is one I love. You’ll find me buying coffee ice cream, indulging in tiramisu and searching for dessert recipes that include coffee as an ingredient. Coffee cake is a favourite of mine to bake and one which usually doesn’t last more than a day or two. I tried a new coffee cake recipe a few months ago, loved it and have used it ever since. Instead of making small individual coffee cakes like in the recipe, I simply bake one coffee cake for ease. Another thing I alter is the amount of coffee in both the cake and icing – I tend to add it according to my own taste preference.

Perfect for a dinner party dessert, a snack on the go or an afternoon tea, I hope you enjoy this scrumptious cake as much as my friends and I do.

Thil
xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...