Sunday 3 June 2012

connoisseur café collection


Whilst I’ll always be obsessed with candles by Glasshouse Fragrances, the new Connoisseur Café Collection of candles by Dusk is definitely one to fall in love with too. The collection brings together a range of delectable scents, inspired by coffee houses around the world. For someone like me who has an addiction to sweet things, these candles are perfection because they embrace some of my favourite flavours and aromas. And with so many scents to indulge in – pink butter icing, creamy caramel, lemon sorbet, choc gingerbread cookie, coconut and lime crush, cranberry splash, passionfruit delight, strawberry shake, vanilla bean, wild raspberry rhubarb – it’s just too hard to pick a favourite.

Thil
xx

2 comments:

  1. I've smelled the dusk collection and it doesn't even hold a candle (:P) to the Tahaa vanilla caramel candle!! I always feel like eating caramel mudcake when I smell my Tahaa candle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you love your Tahaa candle =) Mine's over half finished - I'll need to buy a new one soon!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...