Tuesday 26 June 2012

a taste of brisbane

Mango and coconut layer cake - Casamia Paris Patisserie, Sunnybank Hills.
Pollo a la Yucatan - Granada Tapas Bar, South Brisbane.
Chocolate dip with strawberries - Max Brenner, Southbank.
Seafood crepe served with saffron cream sauce - Pancake Manor, Garden City Westfield.
Cinnamon donut with strawberries, drizzled dark chocolate and cream - Winter Festival, Brisbane City.
Classic croquetas with roast garlic and saffron aioli - Pintxo Spanish Taperia, New Farm.
Gyoza - Ginga Japanese Restaurant, Southbank.
Custard buns - Landmark Yum Cha, Sunnybank.
Salt and pepper calamari salad - Toscani's Cafe Bar and Restaurant, Southbank. 

When I find myself in Brisbane for the holidays, my agenda always seems to revolve around food – whether that’s indulging in my parents’ cooking, baking yummy goodies myself, or heading out with friends and enjoying delicious savoury and sweet dishes. Here are a few snapshots of what I got my hands on this time.

Find me on Instagram @thiliniw.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...